whats going on?

My last menstrual period was april 25. Doctors have proven to me with a blood pregnancy test test I am not pregnant. For these 3 months I've experienced discharge and spotting frequently. Alsolots of breast pain and cramps and back aches and nausea. But no period. What's bothering me the most is the spotting and discharge. What's going on down there ?

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 3:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Health

• Maybe you should go back to the doctor and have then explain why you haven't gotten your period. Are you on BC? Breastfeeding? Always had irregular periods? If none of those, then they need to figure out why you haven't had one. 3 months is a long time not to have a period if you've always been regular aren't on BC or breastfeeding. Demand they figure it out and don't take anything less then a simple it's "normal". It's your body and you would know if it was normal or not.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• How did this get posted in Hobbies and Crafts?
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 6:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i dkn
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2010