Weight Gain!

I have been underweight for as long as I can remember, I dont starve my self, make myself throw up or anything like that. I am wondering what would be a good way to gain some weight. Right now i am probably anywhere from 95-100lbs, I am also 5'4"-5". I would love to be about 105-110 and actually keep the weight. Every time I gain weight and end up being over 100lbs, unless i am preggy, I lose it even though I just do house work, and sit on the couch most of the day lol.

LadyUsagi

Asked by LadyUsagi at 1:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Health

• Sorry - I used to wonder the same thing - I could never gain and keep weight. After the baby though I have kept some weight - then I gained a little more after going on the depo shot...If you arent on birth control maybe that will help - most of them say they cause weight gain.
    Anonymous