whats going on?

My last menstrual period was april 25. Doctors have proven to me with a blood pregnancy test test I am not pregnant. For these 3 months I've experienced discharge and spotting frequently. Alsolots of breast pain and cramps and back aches and nausea. But no period. What's bothering me the most is the spotting and discharge. What's going on down there ?

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 3:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Health

• Are you starting menapause. ? you should see a gynecologist to check for cancer cells, and have a test run for ovarian cysts. (just to see, .....I'm just saying......
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• So if you're not pregnant they should have told you something else. My BFF was pregnant despite negative blood test results. have them confirm it via ultrasound and if you are still not pregnant then they need to figure out what's wrong. I would say hormone imbalance, thyroid issue, or menopause. I'm NOT a doctor though.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• How old are you? I'm not a Doc so I can't say for sure.You could be going thru menopause.I'm really surprised your doctor hasn't drawn blood to see if you are.Good Luck & BE BRAVE LITTLE WARRIOR. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• make them give you answers as to what IS rather than what is not going on.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Today I was spottingpink discharge I thought finally my period is here and nope it went away. I felt a lot of nausea and I noticed I'm taking weird trips to the restroom. I don't drink much but I keep peeing.. Also imnot very hungry my stomache feels very bloated and dirty.. I'm a regular cycler I've never been this late. I'm 16, and well I've had unprotected sex but he never finished in me. The doctors don't take me serious. Because I'm a minor and they think I'm exaggerating but I'm serious when I say that my body feels disgusting and I. Just want an answer as to why am I so late if I'm not pregnbant ?
    elliebaby

Comment by elliebaby (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2010