Implantation bleeding?

Well I had my last period on May 28, 2010 and I missed the period I was supposed to have in early July so I took a test and it came out negative so I just figured it was due to me breastfeeding. So on July 22 I started having some spotting but it stopped, do you think it was implantation bleeding?

BestTeenMommy

Asked by BestTeenMommy at 4:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no it may be your period. When I was breastfeeding my periods came and went. I also had spotting throughout breastfeeding. If you're concern you can always call your dr and get the blood test done but the pee test are usually accurate
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Well my daughter is 9 months old now and I've had regular periods ever since she was 5 months old, and bleeding in between periods has never happened. And I'm waiting on getting my medicaid card in the next 2 weeks so I can't go to the doctors until then.
    BestTeenMommy

Comment by BestTeenMommy (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010