Tricare.

Reserve Select. How many National Guard Families use this insurance instead of other options? Just curious.

matthewscandi

Asked by matthewscandi at 4:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I know of a few guard families that do. One of the biggest problems..except for the eixting ones :) is finding physicians in the town where you live.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• That was our problem when we lived in a small town but, we have since moved to a bigger town. It is better now. We don't have to have referals it is 80/15 and right now it is 197.65/month which is good for a family of 7.
    matthewscandi

Comment by matthewscandi (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• we do. the only problem was when we put our dd on the ins. they lost the papers that added her so she did not have ins. for the first 3 months of her life and we had to pay for her well check appts. until she was added.
    jhcz

Answer by jhcz at 4:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• She is supposed to be added on under you for 60 days. My daughter is 17 months old and I still haven't put her SS number in the system. I have to go to Ft Hood and change a lot of info for 3 of our kids.
    matthewscandi

Comment by matthewscandi (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• jhcz, the op is right. They need to reimuburse you. It may take some doing, but I would fight for it.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2010