For the single mamas...

Have you found a lot of help or support here on CafeMom? If so, who or what (member, group, etc) has been a huge help to you? Give them a shout-out here!! :o)

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 4:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i'm not a single mom but i was for many years, which is why i clicked on your question. how disappointing that women on this site seem more interested in judging and bashing each other than supporting each other, especially in the role of a mother, which is why we are all here. i suggest doing a search for groups geared toward single moms, join a handful and then see which one works best for you... if the first few don't pan out, leave the groups and keep trying. i trust that there are some good single moms here among the bitches. meanwhile, if there is any way i can support you, feel free to pm me. i raised my daughter myself practically her whole life (she just turned 19). been there...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No. I sure haven't.
    Linnea-Bella-1

Answer by Linnea-Bella-1 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• NO, simply for the reason I am a "single" mom. I am with my DD's dad he is in jail and I refuse to leave him! He is there for a nonviolent crime so I do not think leaving him is a good idea. He is a great daddy and a wonderful SO or should I say DF after my letter today lol. No help from these women once you say your DF did something you don't condone but you still love him!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Dave Ramsey here a shout out
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• We'll I'm not single but I feel it. My hubby is always gone for months at a time and I take care of everything on my own. I have no family or friends in the area and yes women on here are helpful. I've really never had problems with anyone on here. If it wasn't for cafemom I would have gone crazy and had a few break downs.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• who's Dave Ramsey?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yeah some help . LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Nope. Simply because I am a single mom. Never mind how I became one- never mind any abuse we suffered, none of that matters a lick. *shakes head*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2010