Me & my b.f. are having the biggest debate. help us...

we are not married and we dont work I say i become a stripper he says no but hed rather go to a strip club ok heres the question. if you have no money & you new for a fact youd never leave ur husband would you rather him spend ur money that you dont have at a strip club or would you rahter dance at a club for money to bring to your family ???
he says i shouldnt dance but should let him to the clubs i say dance and he cant go to the clubs...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I personally would rather go get a job at McDonald's. I don't have the body/confidence to flaunt my stuff.
    If you feel that it is the ONLY way for you to make money (I know that can't be true) then do what you have to do. But if your SO does not agree with it, be prepared for some pretty heated discussions about it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• small town i live by only small towns with to many drop outs who are fighting for the same jobs believe me if i could work at mc. donalds i would.
    Anonymous

• What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If you can do it and are just in it for the money and can stay away from the drugs and other things...go for it...why do you need his approval anyways...
    Anonymous

• I use to strip before I had my daughter and I seen what goes on in these places. Stripping is not as bad as people make it out to be AS LONG AS YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT LET YOUR MONEY MAKE YOU meaning don't get so money hungry that you sell your body for extra and do not drink cause you might end up in a corner giving a 5$ blow job to a client and not remembering it. So many women use to do this and be embarrased the next day when someone brings it to there attention. Anyway alot of men use to go in and ask for the DIRTY girls youd be amazed how cheap some of these girls are so as for your man goin in dont let him go ALONE. And if you think you will keep your head on straight while dancing I say give it a go and make that money.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• dance.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 2:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• why don't you not work there and he keeps his self home, or better yet at work. if yall are so broke he has no business wasting money wathching girls shake their asses.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 2:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• DANCE...He doesn't need to be spending money ya'll don't have...
    Anonymous

• I say you dance and he watches you dance, as long as he doent spend any $$$ best of both worlds,

Answer by louise2 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• He's your b.f I don't think you need his approval. Go dance and shake that booty!!!!! Just don't get caught up doing the wromg things.
    Anonymous