i had move to florida and i left my child behind she 18 and she hate me what do i do i was trying to change my life around what do i do about that adult content

ilovejake4ever

Asked by ilovejake4ever at 4:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • Talk to her about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Talk and explain to her why. She'll just have to understand why you did it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I guess it would depend on the kind of relationship you have had and if you talked to her before hand. I have a similiar situation. Yet my son lives in a city that he wants to live in with his grand mother.Now my husband and I have moved again and I have not had an oppertunity to tell him yet. I do not believe he will be upset and besides I am going to invite him up here as soon as we get settled.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You have phone, write her a letter, e-mail her, give her cards, and just keep in touch. I would always say that is best, my children will grow up and have a life, I hope that I connect somehow, but to just leave and not keep in touch ever, what would that do ???

I have all options to live and they do and I'd let them know those options now before she is 30 and wonders. But shouldn't she have known/??? No offense but I always throw out options daily and if they get it , or don't I tried.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 4:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010