Should I Test Again Or Just Let It Go? adult content

My Period was due july 9th i tested the day i missed my period and it was neg, I tested again a week later.. Negative...i tested again at my doctors office (urine test) it was also.. da da di DAAA ...Negative!!! i was SHOCKED!(she told me to wait two weeks and if no period she would give me an U/S) i had sex day before day of and day after ovulation (ttc) a good few days later i went to the bathroom had some red/pink blood and it was just enought for one good wipe.. the next day i had some red/brown blood just a wipe tho i was for sure it was implantation bleeding!!! and now, no period.. and no positive!! i am 2 weeks one day late should i test again or just wait it out...

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you can handle getting another negative, go ahead and test again if it will make you feel better. If you can hold out, then wait for the U/S. No harm can come of peeing on that stick every morning if you want to.
    I hope it works out for you. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i agree with kiwi go ahead and test again it cant hurt but if still no period then def go get u/s
    hsammygirl

Answer by hsammygirl at 4:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• test again
    BlueballandKids

Answer by BlueballandKids at 4:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• a women can trick herself into believing she is prego... and have all the symptoms of a pregnancy.. and not be pregnant. i would let it go and stop driving your self crazy.. in due time you will find out.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• If I were you I would just wait it out. I was due for my period on Feb. 27 and I didn't receive a positive test result until March 23 and at that point I was 3 1/2 weeks late.
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I missed my period this past mont. Always very regular... Tested the day of, nagtive... Tested a week later, negative... Tested a little over a week after that, started turning positive before I even got it set down... If another possible negative won't drive you crazy test again! If it will bother you badly just wait for your u/s. This is my 3rd child and I've always been able to get a positive Much sooner with the oter two so sometimes I guess your body just takes longer for it to show! Good luck!
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:35 PM on Jul. 25, 2010