Should I Test Again Or Just Let It Go?

My Period was due july 9th i tested the day i missed my period and it was neg, I tested again a week later.. Negative...i tested again at my doctors office (urine test) it was also.. da da di DAAA ...Negative!!! i was SHOCKED!(she told me to wait two weeks and if no period she would give me an U/S) i had sex day before day of and day after ovulation (ttc) a good few days later i went to the bathroom had some red/pink blood and it was just enought for one good wipe.. the next day i had some red/brown blood just a wipe tho i was for sure it was implantation bleeding!!! and now, no period.. and no positive!! i am 2 weeks one day late should i test again or just wait it out...

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait fot the u/s
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would wait a little longer. My DD would always have a negative results and they did a blood test and she had a positive one. I think she took 5 or more upon a missed period.
    dana63

Answer by dana63 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would ask my doctor for a blood test.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 10:20 AM on Jul. 25, 2010