Whose children like Veggie Tales?

Who's children like Veggie Tales? What episodes are the best? Why do you like them!

gypsysmiles

Asked by gypsysmiles at 1:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my kids love them. I like the rumer weed and the one about lying. actually they like them all
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 2:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My kid doesn't watch them, since I gave them all to my sister when we phased out our VHS collection, but I can tell you that "Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed" is the best episode EVER. I haven't seen any since "Esther," but I know that that was kind of the beginning of the end. Before that, they were TOTALLY cool. Since then, I think that they got a little too intricate. The messages are simple and important "God made you special...just like he made me!", the characters are funny, and you can find one for everything you want your kid to know right now. Is your kid acting like a bully? Get "I can be your friend." Is your kid a weenie? Get "Where's God when I'm S-scared?"

GREAT stuff there.
    BigMommaJesca

Answer by BigMommaJesca at 2:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Thank's! I've only seen one or two episodes, but I think I'm going to try and get some of the DVDs for my 14 month old.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 2:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My kids like it. Right now we only own one DVD and it's not a movie, its a series one. We have the one for "forgiveness". I need to run to Dollar General to see if they have any more. They were only $4.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My son is too young to watch em right now, but i LOVE them!! When hes old enough to watch.he will be! My favorite is " Dave and the Giant Pickle"!!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008