Cervical Mucus adult content

My CM went from really wet (but clear) and my temps were slowly rising for 2 days to today which is showing sticky, sort of creamy CM and a subtle drop in temp....from 36 to 35 degrees C.
TTC so had intercourse on 07/22 and again on 07/24 in case my most fertile time was the previous last 2 days and maybe today too. And, my cervix felt soft for the past 2 days as well.
Just wondering how my observations compare to those who are also TTC.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 4:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I've always been of the school of thought that you have the sex when you feel like you need it... and have successfully procreated three times this way, but I felt bad no one was answering your question...

From everything I've read, (mostly on here) it sounds like you are right on, mama.

If you don't get any other answers by midnight, I'll come back and give you a bump. Good luck, and may this be the month that brings you a baby!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• here's a group you may want to check out for some help..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i never done all of that checking and preping it made me nutts just keepin up with my fertile days...good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• The change in CM shows that you ovulated. The decrease in temp could be a fall back raise. The best suggestion is to continue your every other day pattern until you are positive that the temperature raise has occurred. Good luck!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 10:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2010