8 weeks prego super painful love making adult content

lastnight when my hubby and i made love it hurt so bad i had to make him stop! has anyone else ever had this issue during early pregnancy? what is it caused from. it hurt so bad im affraid to try again! but i cant deprive my hubby fir long right? what is it?
!

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 6:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was like that through my entire first two pregnancies... We didn't have sex the entire pregnancy or for at least 8-12 weeks after... It was just to painful. It's simply because your nerves and whatnot are over stimulated from the pregnancy which makes everything more sensitive, and causes pain. With my DH there was no question, if I was in pain, he wasn't even interested... Never once did he say anything, he understood and dealt with things himself when need be...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• pain doesnt put the baby in danger! its my cervix that hurts! why does someone always have to say something so condescending?
    cassie_m

Comment by cassie_m (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My cervix also hurt with deep penetration. If anything, try positions where the penetration isn't as deep. When your pregnant you tend to get more feeling as more blood is flowing to the area, so if you can utilize on that, your sex life could become awesome. Just try new positions and if that doesn't work, talk to your dr.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 6:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Why would you and DH want to jeopardize the babies life?  I hope you think twice before having sex tell you find out what is causing the pain.

Answer by louise2 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You do not really know if it has anything to do with the baby or not? Have you spoken to a doctor about it? If your DH knows it hurts you to have sex. Why wou put you in pain? JMO!!!!JMO!!!!

Answer by louise2 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2010