I didnt get my period for 3 months. adult content

I took pregnancy tests and all were negative. No pregnancy sympthoms. I then began to bleed, like a regular period. Went to dr she say it may all be because i am over weight. I am still bleeding and its now i been bleeding for 2 months and i notice clots of blood. Im wondering, could it have been a miscarriage? She sent me to get a sonogram down and i did get it but the lady told me she wouldnt be able to tell if i had a miscarriage. So im confused. Any advice ladies??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Generally clots do mean miscarriage but the fact that you took tests and they all showed negative most likely means you were never pregnant. Even a week after my friend miscarried she still had hormones in her system which on a test would read positive. It takes weeks for those hormones to get out of your system. And I agree with darkfaery, you should seek a second opinion because that is definatley not ok.
    mamadismay

Answer by mamadismay at 7:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• go see a doctor. miscarriage or not, it's not normal to bleed for 2 months.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would say this is not normal and you may want a second opinion
    DessC

Answer by DessC at 11:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2010