Has anyone heard of the Book: "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by: Toni Weschler?

If you have what do you think of it and is it worth purchasing and reading?

Denise510

Asked by Denise510 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it is a great book. It is definitely worth purchasing and reading.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 7:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I used it for the birth control options but it is really easy to do, if you want to use NFP to conceive then it is a really good book and even comes with a CD you can use to chart your cycles. She even talks about the timing of intercourse to increase the chance of conceiving the sex of your child depending on when in your cycle you have intercourse.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I thought it was really good. I borrowed it from the library, you can too, to see what you think.
    I refer to it (mentally) a lot... the words & concepts stuck with me!
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Thank you for the info. I saw it and looked at it and thought it looked like a good book I just want to know what others who are trying to achieve the same things think. Thanks again and if anyone else has an opinion please let me know.
    Denise510

Comment by Denise510 (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Would highly recommend it. Alot of what is said, makes good sense! Just starting to try to concieve again so hopeful and excited to see what will work!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yes, I downloaded the software too and bought it. It was a huge help in us getting pregnant :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010