What is the weirdest thing sexuelly a man ever asked you to do.

Because this man just walked up to me and said can I take you home and you could give me a blow job and have oral sex. and this was at WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't know if it's weird for sure but definitely odd. A gay friend of mine ask me if we could try and have a baby for him and his life patner to raise. About the time he got to the 'you could fantasize I was anyone you want" I started laughing. I told him I'd think about it just as soon as he talked to my husband about it. I'm married to a homophobe.
    Anonymous

• If I cared if he dressed up like a woman...I figured just panties...but nope...wig, pantyhose, heels, dress, the whole nine yards, then he asked me to put makeup on him...I did, but when he wanted to actually get down to business I couldn't do it. I dont have a problem with people doing that...but its a HUGE turn off to me.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• 911 would have been what I would have said and doen to him.

Answer by louise2 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• A GAY FRIEND ASKED ME CAN HE WATCH ME MY FIANCE AND ANOTHER GIRL HAVE A THREESOME
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• a long time ago a man asked if he could suck my toes!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww! Not for me.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 3:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• enter into swinging...did it and love it.
    Anonymous

• I had a guy tell me once that he'd pay me $700 if I would pee on him...um..HELL NO!!! It was at a club...needless to say, I very quickly left after that happened!!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• same man that lived in my old house and when i went over there to get something that was left behind asked me if i wanted to see him in my under ware which he was wearing. not with him in them.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• First he asked me to be in a threesome. (Umm no) Then he had me Masturbate while laying on my tummy and he came on my back............
    Anonymous

• ok so i should so post this anonymously but oh well i hate posting anonmous lol it was actually a guy was dating and we were living together and i forgot to drain the bathtub one night the next day when he drained it clearly the water was ice cold he asked me if i would lay in the cold bath tub as long as i could put on blue lipstick and lay naked in the bed and let him have sex with me and for me to act like i was dead because he always wondered what it was like to have sex with a dead person needless to say i moved out
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2008