2 and 4 yr olds

ok so i need some ideas o things my 2 and 4 yr old can do together some things that arent to old for my 2 yr old but not to young for my 4 yr old

momof4onesApup

Asked by momof4onesApup at 7:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• UNO!! My kids loved to play UNO, and it helped them to learn their colors and numbers!
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 7:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Waterpark, zoo, children's museum, draw on the sidewalk with chalk, blow bubbles outside, finger paint, go to the playground.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Coloring, play doh, ring around the rosy, finger painting, mega block legos, puppet shows, hide and seek (with you counting for the 2year old), um I sure I could think of more, but it's time to get my kiddos in bed.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 7:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Just set a box full of blocks and let them play with them together. There's no need to try to structure their play time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• im not trying to structure it i am trying to get ideas of stuff they can do together
    momof4onesApup

Comment by momof4onesApup (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2010