I didn't get this with my first pregnancy and I'm wondering if these pains/cramps could be due to early pregnancy?

I have been having muscle cramps in my pectorals. It's just above my breasts and sometimes it feels like a charlie horse cramp (weird). I haven't been doing any heavy lifting or any unusual activity. I'm pretty sure that I'm pregnant but can't test for 2 more days.

doodlepuss

Asked by doodlepuss at 7:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd call your doctor about it. I don't think early pregnancy would have anything to do with it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• that's how I ended up deciding to go to the doctor for a pregnancy test and it turns out that I am.
    mamadismay

Answer by mamadismay at 7:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• All you can do is wait. If you are indeed expecting, h&h 9 mos to you!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Well, I've been having uterine cramping for about 3 days as well. It just feels throbby. Wait wait wait........I'm not good at it these days. The hubs isn't either. LOL He's buying tests and I try to tell him that it's way too soon.
    doodlepuss

Comment by doodlepuss (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Jul. 24, 2010