Do you own an InStyler hot hair iron?

OMG I have always wanted one and finally thanks to my dear brother he bought me one for my B/day I told him no but he insisted he took me to Bath and Beyond (luckily I had a coupon with it) it made it cheaper...;)
I am so excited I can't wait to use it. I knew it was expensive ($99.99) but with the coupon we paid $86. And some change ;) Now to figure out what to do (?) I need some hairstyling tips....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have one and I love it, just make sure you comb the hair through before you use it, play with it to see how you want the hair to go.

Answer by older at 7:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I have one, but do not love it. I prefer my regular flat iron.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• The instyler is like a curling iron. I used to own a curling iron a long time ago. However, it really left my har smelling burnt. I thought it would add some real curl to my hair.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010