What kind of body shape am I if my bra size is 36DD and my pants size is a 9/10 and what kind of workout can I do to still be thick but have a slim tummy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i want to see the answers to this as well because i would like to know i wanna keep everything but my tum tum lol
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 8:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• do pilates for your belly. You can get a dvd, takes about a half an hour a day.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• oh, and I can't tell you your body shape with that description.
    lovinangels

• You can't really choose where you are going to lose fat, if that is what you are asking. If you don't want to lose fat and just tone up, then ab work including your obliques will give your tummy and waist a more trim appearance. But if there is fat there, you won't be able to see your muscles underneath.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I am 5'6" and was 135lbs with a 36DDD... I was a size 8... But with broad "child bearing" hips and a wide back I was in larger sizes than most would have thought... But I had 6 pack abs... So yeah, you can be more than thin and still have those sizes...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Look up womens health but according to them you are a Meso pear and if you get one of their training guides for like twelve bucks from any book store you will see the exercises you are meant to do also try Power 90X. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• So with those measurements and your thick according to your description your curvaceous but not necessarily containing shape. If you have no but and boys hips or apple bottom and no hips (Beyonce) or shaped like Tacora (america's next top plus sized model). Of course you can remain thick and be in shape. Focus your work out on your abs which will also reduce your back size and leave you with firm breast (and keep the cup size), chest flies are great. Pilates or some form of controlled art will tone and sculpt you as well. Good Luck, sounds like we are doing the same thing.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 9:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I do yoga...keeps my ass tight lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'd like to hear the answer to this as well, I used to have boobs and a booty, then I lost 60 pounds. Now I'm a size 4, but I have no ass whatsoever and I went from a D cup to a B. No advice here, but I'll give you a bump.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• First of all we can't really tell anything about your shape from this description. Not to mention How tall R u? If your 5'3 or 5'11 makes a big difference. Workouts vary by what kind of person you are. If you want to loose weight, or if you want to maintain your weight, or if you want to tone your muscles. Its always going to be different for each person. My best advice to you would be to consult a professional. A trainer at your local gym. They usually offer you a free session and they would be able to tell you what body type you are and what shape you have. Then you can move on from there and either stick with the trainer or continue a workout plan on your own. Keep in mind unless you are planning on plastic surgury ( and I hope you choose not too) then you may not be able to make your shape be the so called "Perfect shape" but you can be in shape and healthy and that is what really matters. :)
    Pudminkal

Answer by Pudminkal at 7:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010