Cramps & backache? help plz

I just got done shopping, only about 30 minutes of walking and I'm having what feel like menstral cramps and backache. I've had an awful backache all day, and I woke up this morning with horrendous hip pain. I'm 39 weeks. I haven't lost my plug that I know of either. Not sure what to do. I laid around most of the day and my backache and hip pain didn't go away

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that sounds like what would happen to me when i was near the end. it's contractions. you could see if they're in a pattern or try to lay down on your side and see if tht makes it better. it happened to me everytime when i went shopping during my last pregnancy lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• drink water and lay downand see if it goes away
    christina10140

Answer by christina10140 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I would say if it doesn't get better in a day or 2 call your doctor.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• You could be in very early labor. A friend of mine had back pain all day one day, even went to the chiropractor. The next day, her son was born!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2010