• In the Spotlight:

How are you blessed today?

I'm looking at my beautiful daughter and wondering how anyone can believe that there is not a great power out there somewhere. I'm blessed with a loving and caring God.

YipeeLeah

Asked by YipeeLeah at 2:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am like u I am blessed with a loving and caring God.I wake up every morning and thank God for another day.I am blessed to have a wonderful family.I am blessed in so many ways.I would be here all day if I tried to list them all.
    wifey2006

Answer by wifey2006 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I know I'm blessed..but today it's probably my family that is more blessed..I'm not PMSing and the hormone replacement seems to be working..lol.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Hmm, I'm blessed with the gift of life.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My GOD has blessed me today...with another day of life, and another day to be at home with my 3 beautiful children,and a wonderful husband.
    MCD3

Answer by MCD3 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• God blesses me every single day by giving me yet another day on this planet. He has also blessed me with two amazing and intelligent children and a man that TRULY loves me =]
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I feel blessed today because God gave me another chance to look at my beautiful daughters and love them longer.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have 4 healthy kids, a roof over our head and enough food where I can't decide what to make for dinner. Sounds cheesy but I know, homelessness and I know what it's like to have nothing to eat.I also have seen very sick kids. I am grateful and blessed for every new day that I still have these 3 things things.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'm blessed that God made me a mother to three healthy boys.
    christyedw

Answer by christyedw at 4:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i am blessed today to see yet another day that The Lord has given us.

chinawhyte729

Answer by chinawhyte729 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• In this time of such chaos..it is really good to sit back and think of what we are blessed by and what is good in our lives rather then ALL the bad...In my life there are s many bad things it has taken over all the good...I am truely blessed for such a loving, hardworking and caring husband and great father of 16 years..5 beautiful, smart, outgoing kids...a roof over our heads, food to eat, and TV (ILOVE TV) and life in and of itself...Thanks for asking this question..it has opened my eyes to better things then I have been focusing on...(((HUGS)))
    EaStBaYgUrL

Answer by EaStBaYgUrL at 5:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2008