Are my cramps normal?

I have cramps as if im on my period. Im 2 weeks late today but im still having cramps like im on my period. is this normal?

mom2b5-28-09

Asked by mom2b5-28-09 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had cramps similar to that, and everything was fine (I was pregnant!) After having those cramps and NOT starting is what got me thinking that I might be preggo....If you are 2 weeks late I would say go take a test!

And good luck!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yup....I had the same thing with pregnancy #2. Cramps in the Very beginning. Weird but true
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 2:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• That's how I knew I was pregnant. Period just never came. I'd take a preggo test. If it's negative, make an appointment with the doctor to make sure there isn't something else going on. There is sometimes cramps on implantation. I hope you feel better!
    JenG

Answer by JenG at 5:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Hi Jessica!

I had weird cramps at the beginning too, sort of like period cramps but in a different spot. No period though so far and my appointment is tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes! There are so many scary sounding things out there, but just relax and unless you can tell something is wrong assume you're good and enjoy it! hehe Except for the sickness part maybe ;)
    Cheers!
    Alexe
    HeresHoping

Answer by HeresHoping at 5:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I am having cramping as well...It isn't constant but I definately get it almost every day. I am sure it is normal! I have a doc. appt. on Wednesday so I will probably ask her then...Also, sometimes it could be gas too??...I noticed that EVERYTHING is different feeling these days!
    Ashblee421

Answer by Ashblee421 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008