Does anyone else here ever read some of the questions posted, then feel like the smartest person in the world?

"my husband cheats on me, should I keep him"?
"should I sell my body to pay for things for my unborn child"?
"is premarital sex better than premarital abstinence"?

Yes, yes, and yes. C'mon ladies. Really. You have to ask these questions out loud?

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I know some of it is totally not worth the seconds of your life.
    wasted...all wasted. lol. people are dumb!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• IDK...I am just really sick of the I missed my period, I am spotting, I feel sick...am I pregnant? Wow, is all Im going to say!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Yeah,yesterday with the "can you feel the egg implanted in your uterus" questions! No,you can't feel a microscopic egg inside an organ with no nerve endings!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I tend to feel like I have a LOT more common sense than some people, I can tell you that! Apparently common sense isn't to common any more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• "If you don't like the questions here maybe you shouldn't bother reading or answering them, problem solved."

But if those of us who DO know it all don't answer the questions, then we have a case of the stupid leading the stupider, and that way lies madness my dear.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Wow, I guess since I don't even bother reading some of these relationship questions I am missing some real dooseys. Should I sell my body....WTH and premarital vs abstinence, that's a choice that no one on a website is going to make for you.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• not everybody is a know it all like you, some people don't know and/or they know the answer and just want to see what others say. Just because they ask the question doesn't make them stupid. If you don't like the questions here maybe you shouldn't bother reading or answering them, problem solved.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

People don't need to be bashed for not knowing though.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It doesn't make you smart to feel superior than others. It just makes you arrogant.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I don't know. Some people can't help not knowing things like this. Not everyone is smart, but I don't think they deserved to get bashed for it. Ignorant or not, they're asking for advice, so I try to give it as long as I have it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2010