so you don't love your husband..

why do you stay with him?
I got into a blow out with mine tonight , over him drinking energy drinks. he has high blood pressure and on two meds already (he is only 30) and drinks about 3 a day. plus I found out he started smoking herbal weed again ((the legal stuff, in our state)).
anyways I told him that I don't love him that is why we haven't had sex in weeks. Then I said maybe I can find a new man tomorrow ((have tickets to go to a concert, well was)) then he said "take your fucking kids cause i am not watching them" really buddy fucking kids?! what did they do??
right now he is out with his brother at the bar drinking with our family vechile! his neice message me on facebook to tell me he was there and just left with her dad for the bar. which means he will come home trashed and be driving.. < I HATE THIS, THIS WILL BE ANOTHER FIGHT!!!!.
more to come...

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds to me like you all are just under a lot of stress and cracking under the stress. He obviously loves you and the kids and you obviously love him but you are just going through a hard time. Don't crack under the pressure just try working on things. You are probably just going to have to accept him and the things he does for better or for worse and vice versa for him on accepting you. We all have bad habits that our loved ones hate to see us do but they love us anyways and just accept it. Although I would not accept alcoholism and demand that be nipped in the bud if he is a true alcoholic. Did he drink when he was employed? Sounds like he is depressed because he is unemployed.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Oh...I just read more of your responses.... ok..you guys are just mad at each other..saying things you don't mean out of anger.... well...you did just tell him you didn't think you loved him...thats why no sex... so he got ya back with words to hurt.................. get a hold of it now...both of you guys....don't use words to hurt each other.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I am sorry for you...and your kids... ):
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Sounds to me as though this won't be a problem for much longer, because you're correct, drinking energy drinks while on high blood pressure meds is a recipe for a CVA. So perhaps once he blows out his right brain hemisphere, you can put him in a nice, clean nursing home so nice, clean nurses can empty his catheter bag and wipe his ass while he drools in fron of Spongebob Squarepants in the day room.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• First yes you get along well when he is sober but second you have to sit him down and discuss this driving while drunk and how this could harm your blended family also talk to him about maybe this being stressfull for all of you. Therapy or counseling might help. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• so I feel like I am locked in with him, we just bought a house in feb, he is in the processing of adopting my older children.
    don't get me wrong when we get along we get along great..but when we fight I am mean.. he has never said mean things like that to me!!! I am starting to wonder if I really love him or not?.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Pack up and leave or change the locks.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• we barely ever fight, if we do it is over him not helping with the house work and being such a slob.. he is laid off I work all day but get no help
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• IDK what to tell ya. You have to follow your heart. If he isn't willing to budge and neither are you, it won't get any better.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I don't want to leave.. I was thinking of asking him to go to his moms for a while but with the adopting thing in the courts I have to play all happy :) and most time I am so that isn't a lie, he doesn't take care of him self and that is what usally starts them. we haven't fought in over 6 mos.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010