Live in the deep south or way up north?

I have lived in both places and would rather live way up north. I can't take all that heat and humidity most of the year!

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in

• North. I live in the south and HATE the heat and humidity. 94 degrees at 9:30pm is ridiculous. Dry heat wouldn't be so bad, but when I'm drenched in sweat the minute I walk out the door...not good.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• The south...there is so much history there I could delve in for hours. And I love the way they talk, the big houses with the wrap around porches. I could just imagine sitting on a rocking chair on one of those porches enjoying a nice glass of iced tea...and sweaty from the humidity dripping down my back..lol
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• way up north

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• North
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• If you mean so deep there are dirt roads, I'll take the north. On the other hand if you mean so far north that there is more snow than people, I'll take the south.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 9:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• South :) That's where i'm at now...it was 105 today which does kinda suck....
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i grew up in NY and moved to FL for a couple of years because i LOVE it down there. i love the heat, love the sun, love the beach, love all of the festivals, clubs, and fun things to do. i love the culture and attitudes and things of ny, but its so cold here. its so cold over the winter you cant even stand to walk from your door to your car. you dont wanna go anywhere or do anything. its so miserable here for like 9 months out of the year. its crowded, its extremley expensive, people can be pretty mean, and everyones in a rush. i do love it here because its wear im from and some great people come from here but i would rather be in the energy and enviroment of florida. i came back to NY though because i missed my family and friends. if i could have my family and friends in FL, id be set.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I am in the middle now and have lived in both...I would choose the north.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• the south!
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• south don't mind heat or humidity.I am miserable in the cold.
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2010