what is going on?

me & my bf been trying to get pg for 3 months now & nothing ive been noticing my periods come later & thats never happend & ive also been noticing that after i finish my period a couple of days later it seems like i am about to start my period but the next time i go to the rr it stops what could be wrong or is it nornal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It took me and my husband 3 years to get pregnant. Underwent all kinds of testing....nothing was wrong. Then just when we decided that we just weren't meant to be parents...pregnant with identical twins. Now we have 4! RELAX!!!! 3 months really isn't much time. I think the experts say give it at least a year before you worry.
    RNMOMO4

Answer by RNMOMO4 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Don't stress. Pregnancy happens when it's furthest from your mind. Enjoy your time together. It'll happen in no time.
    JenG

Answer by JenG at 5:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Exactly!!! I agree with the previous ladies. 3 months is really not that long on trying...frustrating YES, but doctors wont really do anything till you have been trying for at least a year. Just keep getting that practice in and dont stress about it. Then sex becomes a chore, and its no fun anymore. Stress can also make your periods go crazy. We tried for 2 years and one crazy weekend it happened. Just keep trying and if its meant to be it will happen when you least expect it to.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008