how to boost fertility?

i really want to boost my fertility so that i can hurry and get pregnant for another baby, i do smoke but trying to quit, i am over weight since i had a baby 9 months ago and gained alot of weight, i want to know some exercises, food/drink, or anything that can boost my fertility.

lauren92

Asked by lauren92 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no fooling....hang around fertile women! Your body thinks there is competition. Works for getting your period regular too.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I, as well as so many others on this site would suggest getting the online book, Personal Path to Pregnancy. It is an easy to read booklet that gives you info. on diet (foods to eat and avoid), vitamins to take and how much of each, exercise suggestions, positions to use to benefit concieving as well as how to actually chart your fertility and recognize your own personal signs (cervical mucus, basal temperature, cervical position, etc.) All very informative and I have learned alot of new things that I did NOT already know so worth a read. Also, there is another informative site that I looked up and downloaded all of their info. as well. It was called Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I have begun to realize that just having intercourse alot doesn't increase our chances of concieving but being aware of my body and doing what I need to do increase our chances each month does. All the best!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I have been doing acupuncture for the past two months and feel so much better about my chances. My cycle has been regulated, my weight has dropped about 15 pounds and I want to keep my body healthy. I highly recommend it!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 10:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2010