• In the Spotlight:

Something small ever happen, that effected your life in a big way?

Has anything small ever happened to you, but ended up effecting you in a big way some how?

-When me & dh started dating in highschool one night we where leaving my house with some friends to go out.. He went out infront of me & hid in the bushes in our yard & jumped out at the bush at me (we lived near woods & coyotes were common) I had a panic attack. Fell down, stunned, unable to breath, yell, or protect myself..
Ever since then Ive had a fear of weakness, of not being able to protect myself if I ever were attacked by person/animal or something like that..
So this small funny joke had a real impact on my life..

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, my grandpa ( a stroke survivor) tripped over a phone book while on cumadin (spelling error I am sure, but it's a blood thinner) and fell down. He died three days later because they could not get his blood to clot because of the cumadin. He just fell, hit his head and the died three days later.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 9:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Wow. That kinda was a bit mean. But you married him! So you mustv'e forgiven him :) Yeah small things do matter to me, too.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Well it was truely funny.. I laughed after I recovered & it was a joke for weeks.. but because of that small occurrence I have that sense of fear now..

Sorry to hear about your grandpa MamaRoberts.
    MommaTasha1003

Comment by MommaTasha1003 (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2010