What is the...

the worst or dumbest advise you ever gotten on here?

One time I posted how I felt like I was alone in my marriage and my husband wasn't trying to make things work. I listed everything I tried and ask for advise. I had one member told me that I need to just deal with it and love him even more that I need to do this and that. That I should pretty much let my husband treat me like shit until he comes around and decides to be a family man.
I always ignore the bad advise and and just listen to the good advise which most of the time, that's what I get.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol btw the best thing to thro on a grease fire is baking soda...anyhow the worst advice...probably the mom who told me Ishould not have ever had kids if I was going to hav days where I wanted to "run away". ummm gee anymom that says they dont have those moments either has a nanny or a brain issue lol. jmo :). god question, bumpin ya.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• you know, I feel sorry for the women that think like that about relationships. That it's OK and just deal with them being assholes. Can we say door mat? ;o)

Not my question but someone asked how to put out grease fires, someone said to use flour LOL no it's flammable because it's a fine powder!

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2010