Hernia (sp?) adult content

Anyone ever have a hernia in the anus? I know this sounds way out there maybe, but I think I may have, but how do you know for sure?? I'm not pregnant but have had some constitipation here lately...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hemmorhoids?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• do you mean a hemorrhoid? If you've been constipated lately it is extremely likely that that's it. Never heard of a hernia in the anus
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• OP HERE: I don't know anything about hemmorhiods or hernias or anything....so if anyone can inform me that'd be great...just been having a lot of bleeding when I go number 2, like I am on my period almost! Its insane and a bit scary...but I have no insurance to go to the dr.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• that's sounds like hemorrhoids

you may need to wear pads for a few days.
    take some stool softeners too. Do not eat any constipating foods - avoid dairy! Drink juice.
    Get some Witch Hazel from the pharmacy, it's like $1 for a bottle, put it on a cotton swab or whatever, and apply that to your anus, it'll help close up the blood vessels.
    I also recommend wiping really well with baby wipes after going #2, don't want any germs from the poop getting inside the hemorrhoid, that can make you very sick.

If the bleeding is VERY heavy or you start feeling dizzy or anything like that GO TO THE ER!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• girl,if you're bleeding that bad,go see a Dr! Do not mess around with this. It could be a very serious thing so please get it checked out asap.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2010