What was this all about???

Today while me and my dh were doing our daily walk I decided to bring a plastic bag with me bc there was litter here and there I picked it up feeling good while doing it thinking what a good thing to do well my dh got all upset with me and said WHY am I doing this I said bc I want to besides we walk here daily it's the least I can do he walks off upset and made a stupid comment like...Why don't you worry about keeping the house clean. I let him walk further up front. Until I felt like catching up to him. What was the big deal??? I don't get it.
AND I do keep my home clean it just doesn't stay clean:( VENTING Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• AW...I'm sorry! I think it's great that you were picking up...I do that every time I take my child to our local park. Perhaps something else is bothering him....& this was his only way to express that something is wrong or up.
    Carey2006

Answer by Carey2006 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Sometimes men are just insensitive. Leaving him alone with them for a few hours may open his eyes a little :)
    TheJs

Answer by TheJs at 10:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• that's pretty cool of you really. i would not want to look at all that trash on a daily basis either.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I'd have caught up behind him and smacked him up side the head!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• My husband and I think you did a great thing. Men are hard to understand. remember sometimes our clean is not the same as the next person.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 10:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It sounds like something is bothering him.... I would talk to him about it further....
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i think its a nice thing to do it
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 10:22 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• we have a walking path that goes next to our house... i'm always out there picking up trash before i mow... keeping the girls from playing with it... i'd LOVE someone like you to help me keep it clean!
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2010