spanish baby names?

my husband is hispanic, bt he has a light skin tone so all my children are going to look white, but have spanish features, i have one child names samuel enrique. i want all hispanic names so that everyone knows they are spanish, and ideas... girl or boys.

lauren92

Asked by lauren92 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Baby Names

• Tomas,Rosalie

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Estrella
    Marcella
    Maria

Jose
    Pablo
    Santiago
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It's that spaniard blood in them...lol
    Antonio, Alejandro, Fernando, Marlena, Margarita, Isabella,
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Alejandro, that was always one of my favorites :D or Antonio, almost named my son that :P we are Hispanic but none of our kids have spanish first names, and i am pretty light compared to many in my family...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No offense: Why are you so engulfed in proving that your kids are spanish? And how do you know what they are going to look like? You can find a great selection of names of you Google: Spanish baby names. My friend had a son by a mexican guy and named him Nicholas Tres Dias, just beause she liked the sound of it. Tres Dias means 3 days. So be sure to do research on the meanings so your babies won't be scarred for life like poor lil Nicholas. Good Luck.
    hotmom33

Answer by hotmom33 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I like the name Arturo and Lanita
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 10:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Alicia
    Marcelino
    Marie Maria
    Saul
    Bryssa Brissa
    Sofia
    Sonya
    Rosa
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I LOVE Matteo and Joaquin for boys. Josephina or Marta for girls.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Amelia, Isabella
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It depends. What kind of "Spanish" is he? Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican? There are some generic Latin names like Jose, Juan, Pablo, Maria, etc, but you can find more specific names influenced by the unique culture each of these ethnicities brings. Personally, I am Chicana and wanted to give my babies Aztec names, but my husband wouldn't go for it. Also, you have to think of what the name translates into in English (Andres = Andrew, Matteo = Matthew, Josue = Joshua) and how it would be pronounced by non-spanish speaking people. Think about how many years he'll have to spend correcting teachers and friends if you give him/her a name that's hard to pronounce. That being said, I love the names Andres, Julio, Ceasar and Marcos. For girls I like the names Giselle and Aracielly.
    Miss_cecilia

Answer by Miss_cecilia at 2:30 AM on Jul. 25, 2010