Cost of dinner at Morton's Steakhouse?

My husband and I are going to Morton's for the first time and would like to know what to expect for the cost. There will be 2 of us for dinner, and at most my husband will order ONE drink, I'm pregnant, so none for me. I assume he'll get a steak and I'll get some type of seafood since I don't eat steak. If sides are seperate, then one for each of us, and we'll probably get dessert. Is $200 enough? $250?

LindsyMarie

Asked by LindsyMarie at 2:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Food & Drink

• With only one alcoholic beverage, unless he orders an expensive wine, $200 should be more than enough. In fact, it will likely less given that you aren't drinking and that can be a large contributing factor to a higher bill!

Sides are separate and large enough to share. They usually run $7-9 each. For dessert, they do molten lava cake better than anyone else, if you're into that. I liked the souffle too, as well as the creme brulee (fresh raspberries on top, yum!)

Have fun!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2008