Which spelling do you like better: Presli or Presly?

I LOVE the name Presley for if we ever have a girl someday but I have to have a six letter name (both my boys names have 6 letters and I want to keep the trend going) So i was wondering which way looks better. I am not a fan of crazy spellings, but I dont think either of these is too over the top.

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Presli
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I think Presli looks better than Presly. Presly looks like a typo, where as Presli it is obvious that it is meant to be spelled that way. Make sense? lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Like Elvis?hmmmmm....Allright. Presli I guess

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Presli looks nicer bc if you go with Presly some people might just throw in that e anyway bc it looks like you forgot the e.

Presli...yeah I like it ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• No its not after Elvis actually, It s a long story kind of but there is alot meaning in it. I see what you ladies mean about the E
    JrsMommy07

Comment by JrsMommy07 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• im sorry, im not trying to be rude - but i think presly is one of the most horrible names i have ever heard for a girl. i think its ridiculous for a boy, but for a girl? i mean.. really.. i would be SO pissed off if my mother named me presly. that girl is gonna get made fun of so bad..
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I am typically a fan of the 'y' .. (ex: Madyson instead of Madison), but I actually like Presli spelled with an 'i'.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

It is actually becoming quite popular of a name and I think it's cute. In fact one of my friends has a 4 yr old named Presley and it sounds super cute! The OP didn't ask if anyone liked it, she asked what we thought was a better spelling.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I don't care for either spelling, sorry!

I think people WILL spell it Presley her whole life and it will be annoying to her to have to correct them constantly.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• It is actually becoming quite popular of a name and I think it's cute. In fact one of my friends has a 4 yr old named Presley and it sounds super cute! The OP didn't ask if anyone liked it, she asked what we thought was a better spelling.

i didnt ask for your opinion about my answer or an explanation of the OP's question, but thanx anyway.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2010