early contractions

I've been having really sharp pains lately. but didn't think anything about it this is my first pregnancy and I'm nineteen years old. I went to my ultra sound the other day and the tech. noticed I was contracting pretty heavily. but wouldn't give me much info. ive heard most pregnant women get them but what should I look for if it gets worse and is there anyway I can calm them down myself???

alibrezzy154

Asked by alibrezzy154 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ok i had the same problem as you im the same age as well not to long ago but i went to the er room for the pains an they checked me but i wasnt dialating jus contractin so they monitored me for awhile and made me drink alot of water and that helped alotso i say try that and see and start timin them also how far along are you cuz im 33 weeks but if you have any more questions feel free to ask me and ill help you as much as i can
    senior_2OO8

Answer by senior_2OO8 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• k I will thanks for the advice!!! I feel better now!!
    alibrezzy154

Comment by alibrezzy154 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2010