What book are you reading this week??

I'm on the 4th wheel of time, by Robert Jordan. Is anyone reading The Earth's Children Series? i miss it, the Clan of The Cave Bear...

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 10:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just started to reread The Solitary Witch by Silver Ravenwolf cause I have no money to go buy new stuff right now and it's been ages since I went through this one...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i love rereading books and series that you know and love but forget so much over time that it is like picking up a brand new book :)
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I read a whole series this week lol :) the House of Night books. Now I am going to patiently wait for the next one to come out :( I am going to start a book by Iris Johansen called Quicksand. I love to read. She is a fav author along with james Patterson and dean koontz. There are lots more too :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i love James Patterson and Dean Koontz, the best book i LOVED by Dean was From The Corner of His Eye, AMAZING!!
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I'm reading "The Chronicles of Narnia" (the entire series) for about the 14th time. I go through all my books about once a year... I'm kind of a bibliophile anyway. ;)
    CarrieLeester

Answer by CarrieLeester at 12:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Love the Earth Children books! I was just thinking about purchasing a hard cover collection of them.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 25, 2010