anal sex adult content

My husband would like to have anal sex, and I would be willing if I didnt think it would be so painful. I was wondering if anyone out there has any ideas as how to do this, or at least how to prepare for it. How to perhaps work it alone so it doesnt hurt so bad when he does enter. If anyone knows any links that would be helpful I would greatly appreciate them. Of course personal opinions and advice are great too! Thanks.

cthrush82

Asked by cthrush82 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• LOTS AND LOTS of lube. Not my thing but you may like it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I don't really have any ideas but it's really nice of you to be willing to try new things for your hubby, he's lucky! Good Luck!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• i just suggest using lots of lube and going slow. and a position where you will be in control. like you on top. that way he doesnt hurt you on accident.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• 1. take an enema, 2. relax, 3. use anal eze or astroglide, 4. find a good position so he can go slow, 5. have him massage the anal opening and relax those sphincters. You will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• use a ton of lube and it really doesnt hurt. it feels like aking a crap. lol.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• – collapse
    exit hole, not an entrance hole. I have been here and done that. Why oh why do guys want that? They have no idea that it causes us hemroids and its just totally a gay act. I mean if they want anal, go find a guy to have sex with. How is this tolerated in our society? If we made guys feel that this was a super gay thing for them to ask for, cause anal is always gay,,,would things change?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• www.sexinfo101.com has info on many positions including anal
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 11:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• ive done it and i like it, i used alot of lube the first time, water based right after a shower, i did not do an enema, and i was fine, but i hear alot of people say to do this, it will sting try to relax, because tensing does make it hurt more, also go and find a sight because anal is a way different sex than regular, he cant just pump in and out (once your okay) its recomended to do long slow in and out although i have read small thrusts are okay when you are quite lubed :) Good Luck and have fun ;)
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 11:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• use lots of lube, and have him use fingers on you like your clitoris area to excite ya that way, and relax you, have him slowly put it in and have him sit with it in you till you tell him to go in a lil more and sit there until comfortable with that and repeat till your all the way in and doing it, the first minute or two it hurts after that it is actually kinda fun...just be prepared for umm after affect.... lol happened once to us ..highly embarrassing! and you gotta find a position that works for you, and you cannot stress over it and him doing it cause if you stress you tighten up and ya..
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 11:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• actually i think lube can make it worse sometimes because then it slides in really fast and that hurts. i think taking it slow at first makes it less painful. i think the best thing to do is do it the first few times while your drinking/drunk! lol. everythings less painful when your a little tipsy, and it usually only hurts the first few times. i got really into it for a while there with my SO and it actually felt so good that if he was on top doing, i could have an orgasm.. but then we didnt do it for months because i wouldnt let him because he was acting like an asshole alot, lol.. and now it hurts again. so yeah, just get threw those first few times, and you should be good. and tell him you want a back massage before or after
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2010