moby wrap

anyone own them? use them? pro's con's ?

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 11:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOVE IT! A little bit of a pain to get on and set up, so we only used it when we expected to be walking around for a while. But LOVED IT! And DD REALLY loved it! She'd always snuggle up and fall asleep.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I liked and always used the jellbean sling
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• love it for a new born.
    odd to get used to at first due to all the wrapping.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 11:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• ok...well i dont want info on a jellybean sling lol...Im thinking of buying moby wrap.. never used them for my first but with a toddler i figured it would be easier to have a wrap
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I have one and love it!!!! It is a little bit of a pain in the butt to get on so usually only use it if I know we'll be walking around. Or on those days she just wants to be cuddled but I have things that need to be done.
    Ferrari

Answer by Ferrari at 11:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I have one and LOVE it!!! :) I used it with my first and loved it for the comfort factor, but I became even more attached after my 2nd was born and I was chasing after a toddler. . . . LOL It does take a little practice to get the wrapping down, but honestly, once you've done it a couple of times, you don't even think about it. And it's SO versatile in how you can carry them, and nurse with them in it. . . .I can't say enough good things!! The only downside that I have experienced is that in the summer, it can get pretty warm - I drink a lot of water and make sure not to forget my deodorant :)
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have one and I loved it. However, after about 15 lbs it needs adjusting because it is a stretchy wrap. if you want a wrap that doesn't need adjuting you need a wrap with a fabric that doesn't stretch both ways like the moby. But somepeople don't mind the adjustment. I also found my particular moby too hot for the summer.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2010