Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Is there a way to correct a thumbs down vote??

I just accidently voted thumbs down to some who was sticking up for the OP... and I feel terrible!!! I meant to vote thumbs up!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr


Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • you could make it right though by going to that persons answers profile and go to some of the other Qs she has answered and vote up a couple of those at least she will get her points back

    Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

  • the thumbs down vote is permanent, now. We can't correct it. I'm sure I know which answer you are talking about, tho, and that makes me feel better, (even tho it wasn't me)

    Answer by lovinangels at 11:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

  • nope but it doesnt affect the person you thumped down

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

  • Unfortunately you can't. But if you post the link to it and tell us which answer someone can vote it back up. =)

    Answer by firenicecream at 11:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

  • that sucks

    Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN