Do you get judged for having kids to different men?

Just curious, I have the same dad for my children but dont judge. I'm just wondering. :o)

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I FELT judged until I got married. don't know how accurate it was.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Don't know, don't care. I wonder if the deadbeat who has not seen my daughter or had any contact with us since she was 3 weeks old gets judged?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• If you have 6 kids with 7 baby daddies, then I might judge you. :p

If you don't know who is the father of your baby and there are more that 10 possible fathers... I might judge you. :p

Normally I don't care or have an opinion on who the daddy is. My mom had 5 kids and there were two different dads and a step dad... So who am I to judge...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I guess if a woman was never married and had kids by different men, I would say she is making some very bad choices.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• I dont but most ppl dont know both mine arent my husbands
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I don't know if I get judged or not but I have had people ask me if my children have the same dad. I usually tell them that yes, they do have the same donor, who happens to be my exhusband, whom I have not spoke to in 2 years. It pisses me off that they have the gall to ask such personal questions so I give them enough information they feel embarassed for asking.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My kids are all to the same man, but I have never understood why people get their panties in such a wad over stuff like this... Are the kids happy? Healthy? Well cared for? Then why does it matter if the woman has 18 kids to 18 different men? Who cares? Hell, women who use sperm banks don't even know who the father is for their kids... But that's more than okay but having more than one actual dad isn't? I don't get it... There are such better things to put your energy in to, don't you think? **Okay, End Rant**

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i hope not because its not my fault that my daughters father was abusive and went to prison for 2 years,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Adopting is great. Sperm bank is just fine. Divorces that result in kids from different Dads...okay. But being unmarried and having kids from different Dads means bad choices and ignoring birth control, IMO. Sorry...it is just bad for the kids and selfish.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2010