If money wasn't a problem...

where would you buy your clothes?
I really like some of the clothes I saw at Macys but $80 for a shirt is a little out of my price range

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All over the world. I've travel to different countries and buy hand-made and unique items that you couldn't find here. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Same place I do now... WalMart & Macy's

The key to Macy's BTW, is to stick to the clearance racks... I just got a dress and a skirt there for $11 total! Then since I work there I got a discount too, but even non-employees can get great deals on the clearance racks!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• probly exactly where i shop now lol. I go to places like Wet Seal, Rainbows, Dots, Cato, ect. of course, i always buy things on sale. i'm with you. we parked at a parking garage last week and had to go through Nordstrom to get into the mall. my sister saw a cute shirt, looked at the tag and asked me how much i thought it was. me, never being in the store before, but saw the " personal wardrome consultants" signs and the nice private dressing rooms for individuals, figured expensive and said $50, although i wouldn't pay over $20 for it, if that. it wasn't THAT cute. it was $80!!! no friggin way!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Coldwater Creek
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• Eddie Bauer
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Id still buy from Ross, maybe at Buckle too.... but Id be able to buy more than 1 shirt at a time!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would head on back to buckle they have awesome jeans that I use to buy before i had kids before hubby and i were together
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:17 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would do a lot more online shopping too... The stores I listed were just the physical ones... I tend to buy a good bit of my stuff online though from Pyramid Collection, and a few renaissance places too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• shop and travel any where i wanted to go drive what i wanted to drive be free of everything
    sunkist332002

Answer by sunkist332002 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• J. Jill.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 25, 2010