How do you deal with your 2 year olds behavior

My dd is 2 and I just had another baby, 6 months. Since then she has been very hard to handle. I can't even go to the restroom without worring if she is going to get into something or climb in the baby's bed or anything. She is out of control and it makes me exosted buy the end of the day. She even hits and screams and pinches, etc. Everything you can possably think of. My oldest dd was never like that. I guess that goes to show all kids are differant. Please help!!! What can I do to get her under control?

blue_eyedmomma3

Asked by blue_eyedmomma3 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you have a special time for her daily? Is she on a schedule, so her needs are met timely? My 2 yr old DD is so independent, the only time I get tantrums is when her meals are late, which can happen when i am dealing with one of the new babies, but I try to stick to a schedule, and we have cuddle times when the babies are napping. Otherwise she is content on playing in the backyard, with her toys.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Man, my 3 year old is off the chain. Wants to fight everybody. He just turn 3 last week, and it's worst now.
    24hoursyoung

Answer by 24hoursyoung at 9:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2008