It's been a crappy week. I don't even know where to begin.

Earlier this week, I got laid off and tonight my husband told me that he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I don't qualify for unemployment and I need a job fast. I don't know where to begin at. I feel like my life is falling apart and I can't do anything about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to talk to someone....NOT online. Friends? Family? Go get a hug, a REAL hug. I'd do it if I could :)
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Go to a Ruby Tuesday. They offer day one medical and a lot of them have a hard time hiring good people
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:20 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• aw sorry mama I hope things get better for you. GL on everything
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Oh my goodness, when it rains it pours mama! I'm so sorry and I can't imagine what you're feeling right now, although my ex dh did the same thing to me when I was pregnant with number 2. All I can tell you is that it turned out to be the biggest blessing of my life other than my babies. Maybe your life is not falling apart, maybe it is just beginning. Cheers to you, I hope you find a better man and a better job. Hug and prayers your way:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• oh wow sorry all this is happening to you at once... i agree with deathlilly- you need to talk to your friends and family in real life, let them be your shoulder to lean on.. im so sorry and i hope things get better for you
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Try a temp agency. I love those places.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Thank you ladies! I really needed this. And thank you JackieGirl, I haven't looked at it like that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm sorry that you lost your job, how was your husband acting before you lost your job? Either he has bad timing, or he just doesn't want to deal with it. Do find someone to talk to, you do need some support in your family or you friends.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• You qualify for unemployment if you worked long enough for your last employer...THEY are the ones who pay unemployment every month so that should you lose your job, the gov will pay you. I'm sorry that I can't be of much help right now momma, but usually I find that its easier for me to BRIEFLY ignore my piling problems and allow myself to get my mind right for a while...make plenty of time for yourself to escape, only checking on reality when necessary. Oh, and what a jerk your hubby is.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 1:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Good luck to you, I'll be praying for you to find a job quickly and for you to find a man that's more worthy and doesn't leave at the first sign of trouble.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 2:36 AM on Jul. 25, 2010