HAS ANY ONE FELT LIKE THEY ARE BORED WITH THEIR SEX LIFE?

IDK WHATS WRONG. ITS LIKE WE HAVE SEX AND I WISH IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Is it the same ol same ol every time? My husband and I try a lot of various things. If one of us likes it and the other doesnt we do it anyway just to make the other happy. We have a lot of things that we both like and we are willing to try most things. My favorite is when he is on top and my legs are on his shoulders. We play a lot before we go at it too which makes it oh-so-much better. Maybe you need to be warmed up a little longer. If you have any fantacies talk to your husband about them. He might dig the idea.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• WE TRY A LOT OF THINGS. WEVE DONE ROLE PLAYING TO THREESOMES. BUT I GUESS AFTER YOU DO ALL OF THAT THE QUESTION IS WHATS NEXT
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i'm too aggraravted for sex most of the time.
    Anonymous

• LOL. IM USUALLY TOO TIRED BUT WHEN WE DO IT, I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS MISSING
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yeah sex can get boring if it's too much for me. like everyday like he would like. for me i like to give it a break for one for me to at least want it again and also to let my mind start thinking about it. my hubby and i have gotten out of hand and we try to only do those kinds of things on a rarely basis but the first time we talked about what we'd liked and tried man that was the best sex ever and we did it for like 3 times in a row with each time being good. now so that we don't get bored with that we save that for special nights alone. during the week we have that boring sex where i often say lets just have a quickie. it sucks being a women cause i think we lack the same desire and good quality of sex that men seem to always get. i found that the closer i feel to my hubby the better the sex seems to be
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• sweet heart when i ws with my ex one time during sex i realized we were talking about my grandmother thats when i realized it was time to spice things up and we started having sex outside and stuff like that made it more exciting
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I was feeling the same way...... and I went online and looked at ways to spice things up, you actully get some good ideas my only advice to a good sex life is that you should both have an open mind.....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2008