I am 5 months pregnant and want to know alot about pregnancy what is the best website that i can go to to get information

mommyowens

Asked by mommyowens at 2:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I like fitpregnancy.com personally :) just type pregnancy into a search engine and you'll get all the top sites.
    Chucklowee

Answer by Chucklowee at 2:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I used baby.com.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 2:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i like babycentre.com
    lupita_1027

Answer by lupita_1027 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I love babycenter.com! they have great information and links to other places! Plus you can get emails directly to you each weeks to tell you what to expect that weeks! It's great!!
    KeelinsMommy

Answer by KeelinsMommy at 3:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I personally use www.babycenter.com. It is a great web site for pregnancy. Every week I get and email of how far I am in the pregnancy. After you baby is born you can add you baby and they send you email every week information of your baby development.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• whattoexpect.com has the actual excerpts from the What To Expect When You're Expecting book itself its got a ton of info
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• whattoexpect.com was my favorite during my pregnancy, but I also loved the book. Plus, it is not only good during, but also after. I am still using it and my DD turns one next week.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 7:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Babycenter.com and OBFocus.com

Those are really good sites. I have used them for 8 years.... always great and up to date info. plus the obfocus.com is more for drs and nurses, but there is a place for mothers. You can even go to the due date calculator and find out exactly how far along, when you concieved, and when you should have certain tests done.

Also, everyone is going to tell you something different and it's all based on their pregnancy or someone they know or old wives tales. Always ask your dr if you have any questions. Your OB or his nurses should be able to give you info on where to turn for info.
    signing up for those babytalk, parents, pregnancy magizines are an absolute must,...

Good Luck and congratulations!
    Preggalious81

Answer by Preggalious81 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2008