Have you ever gotten in a fight on CM with a fellow mom, and about what?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup, a few because they dont like the fact that i get foodstamps, crazy right
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• At least 50 times... If you could see some of the hate mail I've gotten it would scare you!

Lets see... About what? Religion, Gay Marriage, Sex before marriage, Piercings, Tattoos, Curfews, Spanking, Vaccines, Circumcision... You know, all the normal CM Drama...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• YES and it was one of sabrinas questions
    It was about sometime like... damn i cant think of it but i said something like I don't think illegals or damn cant think of the work, i'm having a brain fart but it's like ex inmates or someone who committed a serious crime and is out on probation
    but anyways she PM me and was bitching me out telling me her whole life story and saying some other religious crap to me then she reported me to cafemom

sabrina maybe you can remember that question, you voted me best answer
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Sabrina... I don't understand how anyone would fight with you. You are so articulate and diplomatic in your questions and answers, that they should at least give you props for that :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• *word
    sorry forgot to say that illegals shouldnt vote
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• To answer the question... yes... but I am willing to admit that I am wrong too. You prove me wrong I will apologize, if I am right, then stand back...:p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yep, I have a few haters here and there, lol.

eye rolling

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:01 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I haven't but I have seen them going on and I just have to wonder about the kind of moms some women are that can be so hateful and mean
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No, because no one wants to talk to me. i'm cool with it
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yep.
    People don't like me because I don't sugar coat things.. I tell it like I see it.
    Oh well!
    NSeni

Answer by NSeni at 11:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2010