If u could give money to any charity, which one would u give to, how much, and say why u picked that one.

laanette_19_88

Asked by laanette_19_88 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I give about 10% of our income to charities... I have a few I work with, because I believe in the causes...

I have them all listed on my website...
    http://sabrinambowen.webs.com/mycauses.htm

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I support several charities as well. But, if I came into a lot of money, I would give more to Samaritan's Purse. They do such great work around the world. They are among the first to respond to any major disaster and the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes that are collected each year provide toys, school supplies and most of all the message of Jesus to millions of children.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• The Humane Society is my passion. I want to volunteer there but my husband will not let me :( he tells me to send money instead.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• if i could pick my own charities it be for homeless children and pets. 5 mil a piece. children and pets need love and someone to take good care of them.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• The Humane Society also or a dog place that needs help cause i love them so much!
    workgoat

Answer by workgoat at 6:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Duke Children's Hospital. I started giving a $25 x 12 at their telethon years ago. I switched to their Miracle Club shortly after, which extends my $25/mnth to an endless amt of time. My husband and I have many friends that have been in there. I was born there as a preemie in 1977 and my (step)mom works there as a NICU nurse.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 7:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2010