Would you ever break off a friendship with a girlfriend because you hated her husband?

I would not normally but this one stood by her man even when she found out he slept with their 17 year old adopted daughter. SICK SICK SICK!!!!
Haven't talked to her for a year but she called me today out of the blue and I ignored it.

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, in that case, yes, I probably wouldn't be her friend anymore.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 1:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• In that case yes
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• In that situation, I don't know - if you were still in the friendship could you provide support for the daughter? That is the only reason I would maintain contact. We have a male friend who's wife no one really likes, but nothing to that degree, she's just really objectionable.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• wow poor girl never been in a situation even close to this i have not invited a friend to function that i hosted because her boyfriend was a penis and she took him every where even to ladies not out he also cheated on her multiple times even with prostitutes hope you find it in your heart to forgive her even if you decide to end the friendship gl
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 1:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• wow..did anyone turn him in? I would not be her friend either
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 1:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• yup i would in this situation, that is Fd up and i would be turning her DH in also
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• forgot to answer the question in that case there is no way i could be her friend i value child safety too much
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 1:07 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I recently did this with one of my friends. She had left him than got back together with him. I told her if she ever needed to talk I'd be there but I couldn't stand seeing her hurt like that.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Ya he got away with it b/c the girl loved him and lied and said he didn't do it. There is o so much to this story, but they thankfully lost the girl to her aunt and have no contact, and I told the police everything i knew at the time.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Definitely done with someone like that.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 25, 2010