Help me- Im pissed off!!!!

Im really pissed off. Today DH went out of town for his hobby. He left early in the morning. I havent seen him since. He txts me and says he is out drinking... ok. We really need to save our money because we are moving this week! I check the bank account and he spend 115 when he was out of town on his hobby, and 105 at a strip club!!!! I dont mind him going to strip clubs if he asks first, and if we have the money to spend.. but we do not right now. He freaked out on me last week when I spent $60 without asking him. Im just so pissed off right now I dont know what to do!!!
Tell me a joke, or a story, get my mind off it, or give me some advice. Or just post a pretty picture.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Damn! men can be sooo dumb sometimes!
    hug cat Pictures, Images and Photos

hope your week gets better and the move goes smoothly!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:16 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• he will spend 105 on cheap women shakeing their asses that he doesent know, but not let u spend 60 bucks! thats Fd up and i would be haveing a talk with him! IM sorry mamma
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• funny Pictures, Images and Photos
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I don't think it's okay for a married man to be out at strip clubs whether you can afford it or not. You have bigger problems than money.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Vintage Funny Pictures, Images and Photos
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• If I were in your shoes, i would deffinitely have a sit down and talk. Maybe the move is adding stress, or he has something on his mind. Money is so not worth fighting over, but if hes splurging and biting your head off for spending.....its time for talk, and/or counseling.

Now here is a funny......
    There were 3 ducks on the corner blowing bubbles. They were given a citation and a court date.
    At court the judge called "First duck please come forward, state your name and reason for citation."
    The first duck replied, " my name is duck and I was blowing bubbles on the corner."
    Then the judge called the second duck and asked the same question.
    The second duck replied, " My name is duck duck and I was blowing bubbles on the corner."
    The judge called the third duck and said, " let me guess, your name is duck duck duck and you were blowing bubbles on the corner.
    No, replied the third duck, "my name is bubbles"

God ble
    anglkisz83

Answer by anglkisz83 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYy3BPsaNHM

Watch this...it should take your mind off things:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It sounds like it is a problem since he didn't run it past her first and they don't have the money right now. To the OP, I'm sorry he is doing this. It's not right. All I can say is you two should have a serious talk when he shows his face again. This is unbelievably immature especially in light of having a fit when you spent $60 last week.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would be mad too, why'd he go out of town alone? Couldn't you go with him?
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 2:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• tiggermom
    if she doesn't mind him going to strip clubs then IT ISN'T A PROBLEM!
    stop trying to push YOUR morals onto others.

OP- i wish i knew what to tell you. He stepped over the line and i'd be pissed to. Best wishes for you hon.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2010